This will allow you to fine tune the sound of your wah wah pedal. It will work on most wahs; Dunlop, Vox, Cry Baby, Original, 535Q, Zakk Wylde, Thomas Organ Co., Jimi hendrix, etc.. This is to be done with the pedal hooked to a guitar and an amp.
1. Remove the bottom cover. Leave the battery attached. Press the foot pedal all of the way forward (like you are about to switch it on).
2. Lay the wah on it's top with the electronics facing you, making sure that the foot pedal is still pressed forward.
3. There is a plastic stick with teeth on one side that sticks through the wah housing, it attaches the top foot pedal to the gear-toothed pot shaft. The stick is held in place against the shaft by a nylon bushing. Loosen the screw that holds the nylon bushing in place and push the bushing to the side so that the stick is no longer held in place
4. Use your fingers and turn the geard shaft on the pot to where you get the maximum wah tone desired.
5. When you get the sound you want, push the bushing back into place and tighten the screw.
6.Turn the wah over and test. Make sure that you haven't gone so far that the pot is stopping before the travel of the pedal.